Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tooth Picks

01 Aug 2015

Tooth Picks
Such a picky subject.  Who Knew?
     Yesterday Blake went to get a toothpick, we had pork for dinner, he had to dig some out of his teeth.
He got one, started using it, started complaining, so the following conversation went something like this:
     Before proceeding I have to explain, I like flat toothpicks, the rest of the family like the round pointy kind.  They kind that jab into your tongue, side of your mouth & where ever else they can find to jab.
They also like to jab into unsuspecting feet in the middle of the night when someone has seen fit to just leave them fall on the carpet.
It seems I buy too cheap of toothpicks.  I tried to explain that in these time of tight economy one has to cut costs anyway they can.  Buying cheap toothpicks helps. 
I figured out the ones I have are Bamboo brand, supposedly made in China, which makes sense since that is the only place bamboo grows. 
Well checking it out these can be purchase for about $10.00 for 3000.  Like Clay & I figured out these would last 1 person about 10 years for $10.00, not a bad deal. Right. 
Other brands which would be Diamond, top of the line cost about $6.00 for 250.  Can’t you see the savings mounting up here?
I tried to explain all of this to the guys but apparently I am supposed to spend all of our hard earned money on toothpicks.  Off to buy a year’s supply for 3 guys that will amount to how much?  Well at least $18.00 or a little more.  You got to be kidding.  They are all going to get cheaper Christmas presents.              

No comments:

Post a Comment